Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dec 1 email

aka mormon.org/christmas! if you haven´t checked that out yet -  check it out now!

there´s a darling, 2 1/2 minute video about what the REAL meaning of Christmas is - - and that´s the biggest and best thing we´re doing this Christmas as representatives of Jesus Christ - reminding everyone of the true meaning of Christmas! (:


DISCOVER the gift,

EMBRACE the gift,

and #SHARE the gift! with everyone you know! 

Jesus Christ is the best present all of us have ever received. I know it is through and because of Him that we can be saved, that we can live with our families for all eternity....it is because of HIM that I am such a stinkin´ happy person. (: Share this gift with others - on your Facebook, Instagram, email, etc etc etc. I promise you that there is nothing that brings more joy than sharing this joy with others! (:

Take for example -  recent-convert Junior (: last night he came to a serão in Recife/Centro (which is like a one hour trip there and another hour-ish back) all about family history + temple work. At the end he asked us if we could do an FHE (noite familiar!) with his family this week - - eek! He´s wanting SO much to share this happiness he has with his family -  it´s incredible! He gets it. We all should be more like that. Why should we have any need to be embarrassed because of what we believe or what brings us more happiness than anything else?

This week we´re having a special half-mission conference with Presidente Costa (of the Brazil area) - - we´re all crazy pumped and that´ll be really neat. More to come next week on how that was (:

This week I learned about the importance of dilligence + hard work. I was having a really crazy, rough week. But I tried to just THROW myself into missionary work, reading the Book of Mormon and praying my little heart out. And lo and behold....every scripture I read seemed to talk about dilligence and obedience. About the blessings that follow when we choose the right. That Heavenly Father will ALWAYS hold up his side of the deal.

I know today (since Saturday) more than EVER how true that is. I lost myself. I got to work. And in less than an hour....I felt 1000000% better. I know that anything is possible when we choose to choose the right. It´s not easy (and heaven knows I was so NOT wanting to do just about anything when I was as stressed/frustrated as I was), but Heavenly Father so, totally knows whats best for us and loves us so much. Ask Him for help. TRUST IN HIM and not in yourself. He will help you like He´s picked me up and carried me and helped me time + time again here on my mission and my entire life through.

I love you all TANTOOOOOOOOO! Make good choices and this week share with at least 5 friends personally mormon.org/christmas. I promise you you will make a difference in their lives and they will want to learn more about this happiness we have -  remembering the true meaning of Christmas (:

PS tell everyone to check out youtube.com the main page on december 7th! its goonna be neat (:

xoxo!!

SISTER KRON (:

No comments:

Post a Comment