Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct 6 email... General conference!!!

Yes, I do....I love conference, how about you?! (:

Basically I have been trying to work on BYU stuff/responding to your emails majority of my time on here today so I don´t really have time to write a big email...

but I hope you all watched general conference and loved every moment like I did!

Moral of the weekend? ITS THE SIMPLE THINGS. 

Read your scriptures. Go to church. Say your prayers. Take the sacrament worthily. Go to the temple.

If you do these things, you will be blessed.

And if you aren´t currently doing these things...

Remember what Elder Scott said - 

Maybe it´s time to reorganize your priorities. (:

MAKE GOOD CHOICES. I love you all! Photos galore to come next week!

xoxox!!!

Sister Kron! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment