Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nov 11 photos

the photo of junior (guy on the bus on the way back from the temple in recife) that didnt load in time for me to log off last week, lol, and also photos from the streets of CARPINA!!, my comp and i on the omnibus (with our cute tickets on our placketas), and a photo of my favorite little girl in our ward in carpina!! SHE IS SO CUTE and kept asking me yesterday in church why my teeth were so white..hahahhaa. love kids!!!!!! 

photos from LETICIAS BAPTISM LAST SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYyayayayayyaayaya best day everrrrrr!!! (:
youth from the ward for pday last week (we didnt play soccer, against mission rules since we can get hurt. haha. but we did play voleyball!). and evvvvvvveryone rides motorcycles here. also the goals are crazy small. lol #lovebrazil!

No comments:

Post a Comment