Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sister Sarah Elizabeth Kron: Called to Serve!!

On March 15th, 2013, I opened a letter that has already changed my life forever.



I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I will be serving for a period of 18 months, from July 31st, 2013 until (approximately) January 31st, 2015. I will prepare to preach the gospel in the Portuguese language, as I serve the people in Recife, Brazil!!

While on my mission, I will not have access to any types of social media, such as Facebook, Skype, or texting. However, I will be sending one email home to my family each week (with stories + photos from the past week), which my sister Ruth will then post here, on my mission blog!

(Note: Although I can't Facebook, Skype, or text for 18 months, that doesn't mean I can't still stay in touch. We can be pen pals the old-fashioned way, if you'd like! My current mission address will always be posted here on the left-hand sidebar of my mission blog, and trust me when I say - I would LOVE to hear from you, at any point while I'm away so we can catch up! :) You can also email me at ANY time at: sarah.kron@myldsmail.net

I could not possibly be more excited to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! If you'd like to learn more about what I (and other Mormons) believe, feel free to click here, or type in the address below:
http://mormon.org/

Best wishes to all of you + I will see you again in January 2015! :)

-Sister Sarah Elizabeth Kron

No comments:

Post a Comment